By placing an order on Hannah’s Pantry website you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Before confirming your order please read through these terms and conditions, in particular cancellation, returns and delivery policies.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and Conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Wales Courts.
- Hannah’s Pantry reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and withdraw any Product (the items for sale) from the Site for any reason without notice to you and you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or cost as a result of such unavailability.
- The Site is provided “as is” and you acknowledge that despite our reasonable endeavours the Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems (including, but not by way of limitation) infection by viruses (despite anti-virus protections which may be incorporated) or anything else which may cause contamination or destruction of any sort that may cause system failures. Notwithstanding, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified by email.
- All logos and images are owned by us and you must ask permission from The Company if you wish to copy and use yourself .
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website, or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
- We do hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, if upon delivery of the Products you find that they are not those ordered by you (for example, the flavour is incorrect), or the product is damaged, please draw this to the attention of the delivery driver if possible and please also contact us straightaway.
- If a Product does not correspond with the Order Confirmation or is damaged we will credit or refund your purchase accordingly. In the case of damaged goods you must retain the damaged Products and all packaging as we may ask for photographic evidence. Subject to our report on the claimed damage and to these Terms and Conditions we will refund the price you paid for the returned Products together with the delivery charge, or credit you with a replacement of exact order and delivery of prior order.
- We will only make a refund to the original credit card or debit card account used by you to make the online purchase. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- Since taste is a very personal matter we cannot accept the return of any Products merely because you do not like the taste. We are of course open to any feedback you might have on the taste or quality/ texture of our Products and please email any feedback to email@example.com
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our Site and also to ensure that the colours on screen are as close as possible to the colours of the actual product. However, the colour of the actual product you see on your screen will depend on your monitor, your screen settings and resolution. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery and we cannot accept the return of any product because it does not match the colour you were expecting from viewing your screen display.
Order and Delivery
- You will receive a payment confirmation of your order via email. We also receive this notification which triggers us to process your order.
- The Products ordered by you can only be delivered to the delivery address provided to us and by you at the checkout.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order as soon as possible after receiving your order. We are not responsible for any delays caused by our delivery partners. If for any reason no one is present to receive delivery of the Product(s) at the delivery address you have provided to us, our delivery partners will re attempt your delivery at their earliest convenience. We cannot guarantee the method in which the Product(s) will be stored and due to the delay in the product being delivered we will not be able to guarantee quality or held responsible for damages.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the Product(s)which is outside of our control including any Act of God.
- The price to be paid by you for any Product(s) will be as quoted on our Site except in cases of obvious error. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an invoice, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an incorrect pricing.
- Our prices exclude delivery costs. Delivery costs will be added to the total amount due before completion of your order and will be clearly displayed on your invoice.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an invoice.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card and those accepted by us are those listed on our website on the date when your order is placed. We will send you an invoice upon receipt of payment.
- Once Payment has been made and order placed, refunds are not permitted. If for any reason you need to cancel the order placed, please inform us no later than 48hours prior to order delivery date. If cancellation is placed later than this, refunds will not be issued.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or for any reason does not, authorise payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the Products ordered.
Online discount promotions
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Percentage discounts do not apply to delivery charges.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org