Hannah’s Pantry is a vegan patisserie which means all of our products are dairy, egg, lactose and animal product free.
The kitchen does hold animal products on the premises so although all measures are taken to avoid cross contamination we cannot guarantee against air born contamination. Please check with the individual that this environment is suitable for their needs before ordering.
What alternative flours do you use?
We use a variation of flours dependant on the flavour of the cake for example, ground almonds, buckwheat flour and gluten free plain flour.
What natural sweeteners do you use for the refined sugar free cakes?
We use a mixture of natural sweeteners such as agave nectar, date syrup and coconut nectar.
Are your products suitable for coeliacs?
We do offer a gluten free range, however the kitchen does hold wheat flour on the premises. Although all measures are taken to avoid cross contamination we cannot guarantee against air born contamination. Please check with the individual that this environment is suitable for their needs before ordering.
Are your products suitable for nut allergy sufferers?
Some of our cakes contain nuts within the icing so please make us aware of your allergies before ordering. We do have a selection of nut free cakes and where possible we will be happy to substitute ingredients to match requirements. Please be advised there may be an extra charge for this.
Can you make me a non vegan cake?
No I am afraid we only bake vegan cakes. We can assure you these are just as absolutely delicious, if not more than a cake made with eggs and dairy.
Order & Delivery FAQs
Do you deliver to me?
I need my order sooner?
If you have missed the required 5 days’ notice you will be unable to select your required date online. Please do contact us via email or phone and we will be more than happy to try to fit in your order if possible.
Can I order over the phone?
We are unable to accept payments over the phone so your order must be placed online. We are happy to discuss your order over the phone if you require additional information.
Can I choose a differently decorated cake?
Please contact us via email or phone to discuss your requirements and we can of course decorate the cake in the way you would like.
Can I order a flavour that isn’t on the website?
If you cannot find your perfect flavour please feel free to contact us via email with your specific request. We will do our best to cater to your requirements and quote for a bespoke flavour.
How much notice do I need to give to change or cancel my order?
If you wish to change or cancel your order please contact us no later than 48 hours before your order is due to be delivered.
Can I change my delivery address once the order has been processed?
Please make sure you email us within 24 hours of placing the order and we will do our best to change the delivery address. We cannot promise this will always be possible.
What should I do if my cake is damaged upon delivery?
If any items are damaged please draw this to the attention of the delivery driver and please also contact us immediately . We may ask for photographic evidence of any damage. Subject to our report on the claimed damage and to these Terms and Conditions we will refund the price you paid for the returned Products together with the delivery charge, or credit you with a replacement of exact order and delivery of prior order.
I don’t like my cake, can I return it?
Unfortunately we do not accept returns. Since taste is a very personal matter and subjective we cannot accept the return of any products merely because you do not like the appearance, taste or texture.
Once the products have left our premises Hannah’s Pantry does not accept any responsibility for the deterioration of the products. However, please do get in contact and give us your feedback, it is of great importance to us that you are happy with your product.
What is the delivery and availability of the Baking Mixes?
- The Products are sold subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the Products you have ordered are not in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible and issue a refund in respect of any sum that has been paid by you for the Products.
- Payment must be received no later than 24 hours prior to the delivery date. If payment has not been made by this point the Products will not be delivered and we reserve the right to cancel the order and retain any deposit paid.
3.On cancellation of an order, we reserve the right to retain any monies already paid to cover our reasonable costs and expenses in processing the order and preparing the product(s).
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- Any Product purchased from us through our site will, on delivery be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes.
In the unlikely event that a Product(s) appears to be damaged or faulty please let us know as soon as possible after delivery. We will arrange for the collection of the Product(s) on a date agreed between us or ask you to return the Products to us at our cost. If once we have investigated the matter further and it is apparent that the Product(s) is faulty, we will either :
- Provide you with a full refund of the cost of the Product and any delivery charges as well as any reasonable costs you incur (as agreed between yourself and us) in returning the item to us; or
- Replace the Products;
We will process the refund due to you within 30 days of the day we notified you via email that you were entitled to a refund.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.