What is the delivery and availability of the Cake Mixes?
- The Products are sold subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the Products you have ordered are not in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible and issue a refund in respect of any sum that has been paid by you for the Products.
- Payment must be received no later than 24 hours prior to the delivery date. If payment has not been made by this point the Products will not be delivered and we reserve the right to cancel the order and retain any deposit paid.
3. On cancellation of an order, we reserve the right to retain any monies already paid to cover our reasonable costs and expenses in processing the order and preparing the product(s).
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- Any Product purchased from us through our site will, on delivery be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes.
In the unlikely event that a Product(s) appears to be damaged or faulty please let us know as soon as possible after delivery. We will either:
- Provide you with a full refund of the cost of the Product and any delivery charges as well as any reasonable costs you incur (as agreed between yourself and us) in returning the item to us; or
- Replace the Products;
We will process the refund due to you within 30 days of the day we notified you via email that you were entitled to a refund.
6. If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Are your Cake Mixes free from allergens?
Our Cake Mixes are made with gluten free, vegan friendly and refined sugar free ingredients
Before ordering, please be aware that the products are made in a facility that contains gluten, tree nuts, crustaceans, milk and sulphites.
How should I store my products once they arrive?
We recommend storing the products in a cool, dry place.
Please note, the best before dates of the products will be clearly displayed on their packaging.
Can I recycle your packaging?
Yes. All of our packaging is recyclable.